The Elder Scrolls Patch 1.2 and DLCs
November 13, 2011Jackie R.
It has been a while since The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim has been released, and the reviews have marked this game for “the game of the year” award. Most reviews have gave it a 9/10 overall.
Now Bethesda has more plans stored for Skyrim. There is a new 1.2 Patch coming up. Plus a very big DLC with a new Main Quest as big as the Skyrim Dragon Chronicle Quest, details regarding the DLC are not yet known.
Regarding the 1.2 Patch, this is the complete list of things they are going to fix:
• Improved occasional performance issues resulting from long term play (PlayStation 3)
• Fixed issue where textures would not properly upgrade when installed to drive (Xbox 360)
• Fixed crash on startup when audio is set to sample rate other than 44100Hz (PC)
• Fixed issue where projectiles did not properly fade away
• Fixed occasional issue where a guest would arrive to the player’s wedding dead
• Dragon corpses now clean up properly
• Fixed rare issue where dragons would not attack
• Fixed rare NPC sleeping animation bug
• Fixed rare issue with dead corpses being cleared up prematurely
• Skeleton Key will now work properly if player has no lockpicks in their inventory
• Fixed rare issue with renaming enchanted weapons and armor
• Fixed rare issue with dragons not properly giving souls after death
• ESC button can now be used to exit menus (PC)
• Fixed occasional mouse sensitivity issues (PC)
• General functionality fixes related to remapping buttons and controls (PC)
This was as much as we could provide from our Bethesda Insider, if more news comes up will post, or update the news.
The patch was released but the game was still bugged. There is a new patch 1.3 coming out this month.